Where a charitable or voluntary non-profit organisation based within Bogan Shire wishes to use a Council facility, the following conditions apply:
- Any electricity used will be paid for by the user - meter to be read before and after the function;
- Council will ensure the facility is in a clean and tidy condition before use and the user is to ensure it is in the same condition immediately after use. If cleaning is required by Council, actual costs of same are to be charged to the user;
- Any breakages or losses of Council equipment are to be paid for by the user at replacement cost or actual cost of repairs;
- Any work, except for routine preparation, required by the user to be carried out by Council out of normal working hours, is to be paid for at actual cost;
- Organisations are required to book the facility in adequate time to allow Council to prepare it for use;
- The General Manager will have the authority to impose a security/cleaning deposit if he thinks fit;
- Bookings must be made at least one week in advance, particularly ovals, otherwise charges will apply.